Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Craig's List Diggin'




Original posting here.

Columbia Track Bike **Extremely Rare** Fixed Gear - $600 (Hartford, New Haven)
Up for sale is a very rare Columbia track frame and fork. I got this frame years ago when I was a messenger in Boston however I never rode it for work. I had hopes to restore and build it up but Its time to clean out the garage. The frame measures 54cm from center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube. The geometry of this bike is very tight. The rear wheel actually sits inside the seat tube. The frame and fork are in excellent shape with no dings or dents. However it could use a new paint job. The rear drop outs are Shimano and the bottom bracket is Campy. I was told this bike was ridden in the 88 Olympics in Seoul,Korea. This is a killer track bike and very rare. Im asking $600 or Best offer. Everytime Im in N.H I see lots of kids on fixed gears so dont mess out on this one of kind bike

Just to be clear, this ain't us.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees Thanks, James! Owe you a beer.